Cal's Code StuffThis is a random collection of snippets, small tools and libraries.
Various stuff is in my trendy GitHub repos.
Old desktop software projects are here, but somewhat neglected.
In the distant past I wrote a few articles which may be of interest.
I created some pixel fonts which you might find useful.
Things of note
- MySQL Data Types
- lib_filter - An HTML filtering library in PHP
- RFC 822/2822/3696 Email address parser in PHP
- All of my perl modules (on CPAN)
- PEAR::Flickr_API - A PHP/PEAR Interface for the Flickr API
- Cal Amp - A WinAmp plugin and website that basically did the same as AudioScrobbler / Last.fm
- Fileman - a PHP based file management application
- iTunesRemote - Web based remote control for iTunes
- A browser-based interactive debugger for the programming language Brainfuck
- lib_oauth - A very simple OAuth library for PHP4
- Emoji for PHP - A library for converting and displaying emoji
- IMAP Folders - Find out which IMAP folders are using up your space
- World of Warcraft related projects
- ASP (Active Server Pages)
- C / C++
- mIRC Script
- Mozilla / XULRunner
- Atom Parser
- Basic application structure
- Binary convertor
- Double posting protection
- Easter calculator
- File management app
- Simple file uploader
- Flickr API interface
- Grimcrypt cracker
- HTTP client library
- Common Admin Library
- A HTML filtering library
- Morse code convertor
- Porter Stemming Algorithm in PHP
- Pre tag escaper
- RFC 822 / 2822 Address Parser
- RSS Manip PHP
- Smarty Plugins
- Custom sorting demo
- Automated Subscriber
- Sending UTF-8 Mail
- uuencoded decoder
- PHP 4 OAuth library
- Emoji for PHP
- Visual Basic
- World of Warcraft
Everything here was written by Cal Henderson between around 1994 and now. Others are credited where appropriate.
Unless otherwise noted, all code on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.