RSSmanip PHP 1.0
What is RSSmanip?
RSS to HTML, WML and HDML format
RSSmanip is a set of scripts that allows a webmaster who already generates an RSS 1.0 (or RSS 0.9) feed for their site to dynamically create HTML, HDML, and WML documents based on their RSS feed.
These script should work fine on windows and unix platforms - anywhere that PHP/Pear can be installed. The scripts require the following:
What files are in rss_manip_php.zip?
- html.php - Creates an HTML output of your RSS file
- hdml.php - Creates an HDML output of your RSS file (for more on HDML, check out http://www.phone.com)
- wml.php - Creates a WML output of your RSS file (for more on WML, check out http://www.wapforum.org)
- config.txt - Script configuration file
- readme.htm - This file
Installing those files is relatively easy.
Copyright and final comments
- Download the source code here.
- Unzip files onto your harddisc
- Open up config.txt in your favorite text editor and edit the url inside it to point to your own RSS feed
- Upload the three .php files and the config.txt file to your webserver (they all need to be in the same folder)
- That's it. You're up and running.
All files are copyright 2003 Cal Henderson.